“A person who requires 24-hour assistance due to his/her age, illness or disability and cannot be independent in his/her everyday life, who cannot be provided with necessary help in the form of care services, is entitled to accommodation in a nursing home”.
Art. 54 of the Social Support Act (Journal of Laws No. 175, item 1362).
Any person who would like to receive accommodation at “Samarytanin” should contact their local Municipal Social Welfare Centre to submit an application for accommodation in a nursing home.
Miejski Ośrodek Pomocy Społecznej (Municipal Social Welfare Centre)
Dział Pomocy Instytucjonalnej (Institutional Support Department)
ul. Strzegomska 6, floor 1, rooms 116, 117
Department Head, Ms Dorota Iwaniec
Social workers (71) 782-23-55, 782-23-44
- Decisions on accommodation in “Samarytanin” Nursing Home are issued by the Nursing Home Team at the Municipal Social Welfare Centre in Wrocław.
- Currently we cannot offer any commercial accommodation.
If you want to move to our Nursing Home:
- you meet us in your current place of living and give us an interview (to be written down in a proper questionnaire),
- you are invited with your family members or carers (if possible) to visit our Nursing Home to meet our personnel, residents and make yourself familiar with the quality of our services,
- you have a meeting with our psychologist,
- you submit a written “statement” on acceptance or refusal to accept proposal to live in our Nursing Home,
- in the months directly preceding your decision to move to our Nursing Home, due to our obligations towards other persons awaiting for their accommodation, you are expected to increase the intensity of your contacts.
Everyone is welcome in our Nursing Home!